Free to a good home.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
I have a foodsaver vacuum sealer that I'm offering for free. I've had it for years. And works good. You just need to let it rest a minute or two after doing 6 or so seals. Perfect for a weekend warrior that is only doing a few seals here and there. It has never let me down. I'll include the vacuum hose for doing jars. You'll need to buy the mason jar attachments if you choose to do that.
All I ask is that the person that wants it does not already have one. I would like this to go to someone that is starting out. Or has been doing this hobby for awhile. But doesn't yet have one.
And I'll only ship CONUS please. I'll ship in a week or so after I get the vacuum hose for my new rig in case I want to vacuum seal a jar before it comes. First to PM me with address gets it. Please remember my guide lines.

PC270336.jpg

That didn't take long. And once again I am late for the race.

Very cool of you to do that for someone Steve... great example of what this forum is all about!

You'll need to buy the mason jar attachments if you choose to do that.

No, you don't need to buy it. I have one that's never been used. Whoever got the incredible generosity from Steve, just send me a PM with your name and address. I'll send you the attachment for the mason jar vacuuming as well as a bunch of specialty bags that are made by Food Saver that have also never been used along with the attachment for that.....I think

Tag teaming with my friend Steve,
Robert

adam15 adam15

That works out really well. Adam is the same gentleman that got the BBQ mats. Now I only have to pack up one box and get it all out to him.

Adam, we have a Blue Light Special going right now...get two free items from SMF and receive an antique blender absolutely free!! Looks like you're the blue ribbon winner sir!!

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky