Free Sample 8oz BlackEyedPigz.com Rub

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oh, it's available on my web site, url in my signature. I forgot to mention that. LOL

I've been out of action a long time it seems.  Sorry about that folks.  For those of you who sampled my rub, I want to thank you once more.  It's been selling fairly well, considering I don't really advertise it anywhere but my little ol' web site that I've neglected all summer.

I run a pop warner football organization with over 140 kids, so I keep pretty busy from June through October.  Hopefully now that that's over with I can get back to grilling, smoking and most importantly EATING.  I haven't done a proper cookout in two months.

I hope to catch back up with everyone soon!

Bill

Bill.... sounds like you should offer some up in one of the monthly throwdown prize packages (nudge, nudge, wink, wink)
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky