free cherry wood in michigan

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

teacup13

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 22, 2007
Sault Ste Marie,ON
i found this ad and dont know if it is allowed but it is such a good thing

I JUST HAD MY MOCK CHERRY TREE CUT DOWN. THERE IS A LOT OF WOOD. IT NEEDS TO BE SPLIT. IT IS CUT UP.
CALL 734-741-4936 9 AM TO 9 PM ONLY !!!!!!!!!!!

in Ann Arbor, Michigan

Man if I lived up/out there I would jump on that...my only question would be the mock cherry tree, is that some other tree posing as a cherry????
rolleyes.gif

I'm guessing mock meaning it didnt bear fruit, just flowered, great deal but cant afford the gas and just got a load from local tree cutting, hopefully someone can grab it

i hope someone can grab it as well... it wont fit into my Beretta..lol

i will need a couple of pieces though when someone gets it..lmao

i do have a 30-40'trunk by 10' diameter hickory down from last year- only prob is i'm lazy w/ the axe & the chainsaw is 16" ( it gets constipated just looking @ this beast).....should i just hollow it out & make a hawaiian canoe ????

if i could find the time i would have picked it up..lol

home at 1:30 am leave again at 8:45am.... cant wait for the weekend to be done... on the plus side, the paycheck if huge..lol

the missus told me tonight, he you made more today than i did in the last 2 weeks at work..
PDT_Armataz_01_08.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky