Forum sotfware.......

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We already have the ability. You can use HTML links or IMG tags and they work. I use them all the time

I guess what I mean is that you cannot copy and paste directly in the text box.  At least I can't.  I just tried with 4 different links and none of them worked.

Mike

Try it again. You can do it but your default page editor needed changing. I changed it on the server so it should work now. I copy the HTML and IMG links all the time. Try it again. You will have to submit or hit preview to see them.

Mike
Try it again. You can do it but your default page editor needed changing. I changed it on the server so it should work now. I copy the HTML and IMG links all the time. Try it again. You will have to submit or hit preview to see them.

Ah ha! Makes complete sense now!

My Chili Team:

Government Issue

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky