for those that like adult beverages in their recipes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

coyote

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Feb 17, 2008
the other day my kids and I were making a fattie, we just love em at the our shack.
I have always brushed the top and bottom of the fatties with Chipotles in Adobe sauce. the peppers as you know come whole in the can marinading in the adobe sauce. so I must put them in the food processor and puree them.when I have them finished I add 4 table spoons of triple sec (cointreau) it bumps it up a notch for me.and I think it makes it taste pretty good.
but, that is my prefrence, and thought I would share.

even my pineapple upside down get a pretty heafty shot of dark rum on the brown sugar.

Another great recipe from you coyote....Thanks!!
I'm just going to follow you around for the day, see what else you come up with.
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky