Fish Tacos...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Gonna Smoke

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 19, 2018
South Carolina
...are something we like so they were on the menu last night. I keep it fairly simple...

Fresh striped bass fillets seasoned with Kinders Blackened and pan seared in EVOO...
20220630_163522[1].jpg

20220630_172439[1].jpg

Finished in the oven at 375℉ for a few minutes...
20220630_172752[1].jpg

Cut up served with your choice of fixins which included fresh slaw mix, Cotija cheese, crema, lime, black beans, crushed pineapple, fresh salsa, avocado, fresh corn, red onions, chopped jalapenos on a slightly pan toasted soft tortilla...
20220630_174726[1].jpg

20220630_174735[1].jpg

Mine. Terrible plated shot, but here it is...
20220630_180450[1].jpg

I love fish tacos in the summertime and yours look EXCELLENT my friend!!! Good job! Making me hungry since I skipped lunch today! LOL!!!
Thank you, Keith. They are a great way to use fresh fish...
I like! Looks darn good.
Jim
Thank you Jim for your comments, they are appreciated...
Some damn good looking fish tacos Charles!
Thanks, John!! So simple and easy to make. The hardest part is deciding what to put on them...

Man do those fish takos look good. Nicely done Charles

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
That fish is absolutely beautiful. The shot of the 4 fillets in the pan is breathtaking. Absolute perfection on that cook. Add all the yummy offerings to build the taco however you want, and it's a blue ribbon winner.

Robert

Nuttin wrong with fish tacos. Excellent presentation. Gives me a reminder on how to consume some of our rock cod. I like the addition of corn.:emoji_thumbsup:

Last edited:
Yum, fish tacos. My favorite and those look fantastic. Nice job Charles.

That fish is absolutely beautiful. The shot of the 4 fillets in the pan is breathtaking. Absolute perfection on that cook. Add all the yummy offerings to build the taco however you want, and it's a blue ribbon winner.

Robert
Thank you my friend...
Fine looking vittles there Charles !

Keith
I appreciate that, Keith...
Looks darn good! Nicely done!
Thank you, Justin...
Nuttin wrong with fish tacos. Excellent presentation. Gives me a reminder on how to consume some of our rock cod. I like the addition of corn.:emoji_thumbsup:
Craig, we like them and shrimp tacos, too. Thank you for your kind words...
Yum, fish tacos. My favorite and those look fantastic. Nice job Charles.
Yes sir, thank you. We love seafood and tacos is an easy way to do it. Plus, everyone can "customize" theirs to their own liking...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky