So after fussing about with a few fresh sausage recipes, I thought it was finally time to try something smoked. I used the Smoked Sausage recipe off this site, and used a bit more beef and a bit less pork since that's what I had on hand. No pictures of the grinding or stuffing, but it came out looking like this: I have two smokers... an ECB, which I've used for a few butts and a few chuckies, and a Brinkmann All-in-One propane job I snagged off craigslist for $50 brand new and used just once to make some buckboard bacon (yum). The All-in-One did a relatively good job keeping steady, low temps, however I couldn't get the thing to consistently put off the TBS at the same time. After reading all the threads around here it seemed like a smoke generator was in order. Started with one of those stainless steel water bottles and burned the paint off the outside with a propane torch. I then cut off the top and drilled out a hole in the bottom. Barb adapter thingy threaded on... Next up was the grate for the bottom... Cut a hole in the bottom of the All-in-One so I could route the ducting from the smoke generator into the body... Black Cat wishing she could have just one of those links... Air pump hooked up with a lump of charcoal at the bottom and some apple chips/chunks on top... Whole thing assembled... (used the ECB body since it's a bit taller than the All-in-One). Six hours later I got me some smoked sausage! Need to tweak the smoke generator a bit and also need to do a better job managing temps... I probably need to get a needle valve or a burner with less BTUs since the one I have is on the verge of going out when I have it set low enough to get 170. Overall though I'm pretty happy with how they turned out... they taste good, and look pretty good too.