First round with a loaded pizza in the Ooni.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
As much as I will get smacked around for this I just can't get any pizza to taste like little ceasers and round table my 2 favs LOL. :<)
I would say that is a good thing...lol I am amazed there are Pizza huts, Dominos and papa johns here with as many really good independent Pizza places there are.

Looks better than most pizzas from a restaurant. Super job sir. I may not be a fan of all of your toppings but I'd be willing to try that just because it looks perfectly cooked.

G

Darn nice job buddy!! Crust looks nice and crispy the way I like it. Tracy prefers a bit softer but I love the crunch....and of course all those toppings :emoji_wink: Now that I'm getting piza dialed in and we're eating it regularly I might have to look into getting an Ooni. That's a heck of a unit.

Robert

Reactions: chef jimmyj
great looking pizza Steve!
Thanks Jim!

Looks pretty good to me great job.
Thank you!

Looks good. I want one of those ovens so bad.
Thanks! They are worth the investment!

That’s a great looking pizza Steve!
Thanks Joe!

Man that looks great Steve! Ryder and I found these a while back. They cup up perfectly!!
View attachment 508697
Thanks Travis! I haven't seen here. I'll be looking for them.

Looks great Steve. You're getting that Ooni dialed in perfectly. Great job.
Thanks Mike!

That pizza looks great. I'm a Garbage Pie guy myself, even Anchovy, though I've never tried Pineapple on pizza...JJ
Thanks Jimmy! I forgot the Anchovies!

Nice job, Steve! Would def. house that whole thing.
Thank you!

That looks amazing!! How do you like the Ooni? I've been looking at the pellet one for a few months and trying to convince myself that I "need" it. Pizza on the pellet smoker is pretty darn good so I was thinking a pizza oven that uses pellets sounds like it would be the best of both worlds.
Thank you! Once you get over the learning curve they are a very good oven. They put out great pizzas. And for a quick char on the steak.

Gorgeous looking pie Steve, I like them loaded to the max. Done in five minutes, I'm going to have to check it out, looks too good to pass on. RAY
Thanks Ray!

Steve, Great looking pizza. We add sliced salami and ranch dressing in lieu of the tomato sauces to change things up a bit 🍻
John
Thanks John! I was out of salami.

Delicious looking pie Steve!
Thank you!

Awesome Looking Pizza!!
Doggone it Steve, You sure can load a Pizza---Love it !!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear
Thank you Bear!

Thanks John!

Looks great Steve! JJ I actually like pineapple on a pizza, did not think I would but that with onion works for me.
Thanks! I like pineapple and ham pizzas.

Looks fantastic Steve! Definitely had it loaded!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan!

That’s a mighty fine looking pizza there, Steve!
Al
Thank you Al!

As much as I will get smacked around for this I just can't get any pizza to taste like little ceasers and round table my 2 favs LOL. :<)
Lol! To each their own! I'll eat little ceasers!

Looks better than most pizzas from a restaurant. Super job sir. I may not be a fan of all of your toppings but I'd be willing to try that just because it looks perfectly cooked.

G
Thank you!

Darn nice job buddy!! Crust looks nice and crispy the way I like it. Tracy prefers a bit softer but I love the crunch....and of course all those toppings :emoji_wink: Now that I'm getting piza dialed in and we're eating it regularly I might have to look into getting an Ooni. That's a heck of a unit.

Robert
Thanks Buddy! I haven't tried a soft crust on the Ooni. We all prefer a crispy crust. I'm sure it is possible though.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky