First prime rib

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
ahh.......mossy...........SOME of us......had to wait for YOU to finish eating.......BEFORE you would answer the phone...........

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well in my opinion a little to done, middle was med rare to med, but ends were a solid med if not a little med well. Taste was great, exactly what I was shooting for, can't guess that I would ever use anything other than salt and pepper, just lets the tast of the PR come though. Nothing but praises from wife and-in laws, brother-in-law asked to take a slice home for sandwich tomorrows Gator bowl at lunch (go Texas Tech). Over all I would call it a success, next time just need a later start and factor in the in-law effect (30 to 1 hr late).
Thanks everyone for all the help, looking forward to the future on SMF, this place kicks a**.

That PR looks great...
It seems like everyone is smoking PR now??
I will be one of those folks soon...
Thanks for posting... I was on the fence on using a rub, but you think
that Salt and Pep is enough with the smoke then I'll try that also.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky