First pie out of my GMG pizza oven

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Tonight's pizza.

same flour mix as above except the base is central milling organic 00 regular, 61% hydration, 0.4% yeast, 1.7% salt.

Deck at 805f, 140 second bake.

Attachments

• 20221006_194144.jpg
    20221006_194144.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 6
Looks great I’m gonna have to give the dough a try. Do you make your own sauce? I’ve tried a couple times but never got too serious with it. Thanks for posting

Looks great I’m gonna have to give the dough a try. Do you make your own sauce? I’ve tried a couple times but never got too serious with it. Thanks for posting

Oh hey. Yeah lately i do.

After a fashion.

Can of tomatoes, add salt and some basil. Which is what most of the pros do, apparently. An average of 5g of salt to an 800g can of peeled or crushed tomatoes.

The question then becomes what canned tomatoes you can get, and how much you like their flavor.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky