first outing 30" mes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cartz1

Original poster
Dec 5, 2010
pottsville,pa
smoked 2 racks baby backs today. 4 hours @ 275, used cherry chips. did this before reading about 2-2-1 method. dry rubbed w/ weber dry rub, sticky fingers bbq sauce. chips turned to charcoal, gonna contact mb for the upgrade. great smoke flavor, pretty moist, fell right off the bone. not a bad first attempt.

We have a saying around here, no pics didn't happen!
icon_lol.gif
 We Want Qview.....

Congrats on the smoke since it was the first outing I won't mean this when I put it up but you can expect it in the future if we don't get to see droolvision oops I mean Qview
biggrin.gif

worthless.gif

a98ac8cc_100_0126.jpg
5e7f9eb8_100_0125.jpg
sorry fellow smokers, wasn't aware of the pic requirement. posting rule is duly noted. next up i believe will be smoked salmon.

Last edited:
Hahahahhaha

Wait til you start posting pictures...makes us all happy.

Also makes your family think you have gone off the deep end.

"Ummm..Honey..why you taking pictures of everything you put in that smoker?"

Craig

Last edited:
Wait till you start saying no one can eat till i take pictures ,

so i had to get them out of the fridge to take a pic, there they, are in all there soon to be gone glory.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky