First Offset smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

texasjason

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 6, 2015
Dallas, Texas

Well I went ahead and finally got an offset smoker. Have had it fired up all day and so far so good. No leaks around the doors or anywhere else. About to throw some chicken on just for fun. But about to rain so that should be interesting! I got the Old Country Pecos.

My first thought after an afternoon of messing around with this smoker is temps hold steady but it is going to eat up some wood. Glad I have some post oak being delivered this week!

Congrats on the Pecos. That's a nice rig, for sure. Old Country has a lot of users here and any questions that you have should be readily answered.

Good luck and good smoking, Joe. :grilling_smilie:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky