First Dino Bones

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bodyman

Original poster
Dec 11, 2010
Sioux City Iowa
Gona try my first Dino Bones and have a couple questions. Do i treat them like pork ribs? Like pulling the membrain off and at what temp should the smoker be. I always smoke my pork ribs bout 220. Oh and whats a good temp to pull them off the smoker? Thanks and this is the best site and glad i found it!

I am sure someone has done them . Just do a search and you should find out if they have.
welcome1.gif

Thanks guys. I've done alot of spare and baby back ribs but never Dino so i thought id ask. Willly yours looks great!!!! Gona rub them down with my brisket rub tonight so theyll be good to go tomarrow. I'll try to post pics if i can figure it out lol.

Sounds like you've got it figured out. One thing I might add is the last beef ribs I did, it seemed like there were 2 membranes on the back. I took one off & scored the other one. Posting pics is easy, just click on the insert image icon & follow the prompts.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky