First build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Risingjay1

Original poster
Apr 30, 2022
Hello all, Jason here. Just starting a 250 gallon and 100 gallon build. The 250 will eventually be mounted on a trailer for competitionsand the 100 gallon will be for the back yard mounted on a frame with golf cart wheels. Both will be standard offsets. Hope to share pics soon, gad to get a lot of prep work to get to this point as I didn't have the tools to do this project. Newer ti welding too so don't laugh at my noob welds🙂.

I've been lurking here for about 6 years and am finally pulling the trigger.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum from Minnesota! Sounds like you have two great projects in the works. Enjoy your time here!

Welcome from Mississippi! Whats the saying..Pics or it didnt happen! LOL! Look forward to your post.
Jim

Reactions: TH-n-PA
Thank everyone. The part I'm not looking forward to is bringing the cc and fb together with elliptical heads.

Hello all, Jason here. Just starting a 250 gallon and 100 gallon build. The 250 will eventually be mounted on a trailer for competitionsand the 100 gallon will be for the back yard mounted on a frame with golf cart wheels. Both will be standard offsets. Hope to share pics soon, gad to get a lot of prep work to get to this point as I didn't have the tools to do this project. Newer ti welding too so don't laugh at my noob welds🙂.

I've been lurking here for about 6 years and am finally pulling the trigger.

Thanks
Welcome to the forums. Looking forward to the project pics.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky