Thanks to everyone who helped me with the plans for this brisket. With all of your input it turned out great. I started out with a 6.33 lb grass-fed brisket from a local ranch. I actually bought it cause it was cheaper than regular briskets, it just happened to be grass-fed. Friday afternoon. Made Chipotle Corn Muffins and prepped brisket with mustard and a rub. Saturday 04:15 am - Up to get the smoker prepped. A beautiful morning but barely awake to notice. 05:00 am Brisket on @ 235. I always start a few degrees higher just to balance out the cold meat and let my MES level out. It seems to help. Took it down to 225 about 7:00 am. 09:00 am Put Maverick Temp Probe in. 155 degrees 10:00 am Maverick said 161. So I moved the meat to the drip pan and foiled. 11:00 am Maverick said 191. Huh? Bad probe placement. Back to 180. Better 02:00 pm Maverick said 195 so did toothpick test. Not very tender. Back in, but put in Dutch's wicked beans, and 2 pork tenderloins. (Didn't think to snap pic) 05:00 pm (12 hours) Maverick says 204, but still not tender. Removed pork tenderloin to rest in cooler, and put on 1 Kielbasa sausage. 06:00 pm. Toothpick slid in nicely in thickest parts. A little stiff in thin parts, but I figured they were starting to over cook a tiny bit. So took it off to rest. Left everything else on. Put on Burnt Ends in foil pan with holes. 07:00 pm. Got everything ready for the testers. Back left - Burnt Ends, and Sausage. Back right - Dutch's beans, Front left - Pork Tenderloin, Front Right sliced brisket (half gone). Out of pic - coleslaw and corn muffins. Verdict - Success and would do again. Also TK Ranch brisket was very nice. Would buy meat direct from them again. The brisket was super tender but still sliced nicely. No need for a knife at the table though. It was neither moist nor dry. Fine on its own, but even better with a little pan dripping on top. Beans were a hit, and no one will be surprised by that I'm sure. Tenderloin were good, but eclipsed by the beef. Burnt ends were not as much of a success. I suspect I took them off too early. Some folks said..."take em off when they look like burnt ends'. That didn't work for me. They looked great, but the fat layer was still a fat layer. Maybe if I had left them on for 2-3 hours, that would have rendered. Next time. Though if you cut the fat off they were still spicy and good. So thanks again to everyone for all of their help. You guys helped this to be a success!