First batch of the season. Almost a loss.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks fantastic Steve! I’ve still got the oldest smoked cheddar you sent me stashed for a special occasion

Reactions: Steve H
Ok all. Here is the 3 year old cheese.

IMG_20221104_121005536.jpg

Man! This cheese has character! A little strong yet. I packed it back up for a few more weeks of rest. Which I suspected. Awesome flavor and texture. Not many crystals in this. I had it with shrimp cocktail. At work. Which got a lot of attention!

Ok all. Here is the 3 year old cheese.

View attachment 647785

Man! This cheese has character! A little strong yet. I packed it back up for a few more weeks of rest. Which I suspected. Awesome flavor and texture. Not many crystals in this. I had it with shrimp cocktail. At work. Which got a lot of attention!
Looks great Steve!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky