First Annual Gator Gathering (Gainesville, FL and surrounding areas) Feb 20-22, 2015

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Had a great time thanks to our host Ron and his wife and Doug. Meet some new friends and eat some great Q Thanks, Van & Phyllis
Van and phyllis must be neck and neck with me attending gatherings....lol   I'll catch up in april at the NC gathering. Glad everyone had a great time and the weather cooperated and hopefully I can make one there soon

Joe

Doug,

I have a whole new supply ....and the wife and I are plotting for the Gathering. 

This time I will be better prepared  to smoke something ( not sure I can compete with the likes of you guys )  to feed Y'all    and some cocktails    

Doug,

I have a whole new supply ....and the wife and I are plotting for the Gathering. 

This time I will be better prepared  to smoke something ( not sure I can compete with the likes of you guys )  to feed Y'all    and some cocktails    
the cocktail competition will definitely happen this year!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky