1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Finger foods

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kit s, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Some of my favorite meals are Qued finger foods!
    Now some of the things I like about them is well eating (go figure) sharing with friends and well right up there is, It is ok to have a sauce or juice smile like the Joker, it is ok to have some juice run down your chin, it is ok to have juice, sauce and food bits on your hands and fingers.
    So no matter if it is Chicken, pork, beef, corn or veggies K bob style it is all good.
    The last few eves have cooked up some beef ribs as it has been to darn hot to cook in doors.
    Not the meatiest but they were good.
    So though I have posted pictures of some of my other cooks of some of the foods mentioned above just going to post the last two nights here.
    Night one and then two.

Attached Files:

2. ksblazer

ksblazer Meat Mopper

It all looks good to me

3. GATOR240

GATOR240 Meat Mopper

That's some good looking food.

4. gmc2003

gmc2003 Master of the Pit

Bone in chicken, ribs, pork chops it's all finger food to me. I agree half the fun is how it's eaten. Your pics look like some darn good chow to me.

Point for sure.

Chris

5. Thanks ksblazer,gator, Chris.

You got that right Chris,as you said Bone in chicken, ribs, pork chops it's all finger food to me. I agree half the fun is how it's eaten.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
  6. browneyesvictim

browneyesvictim Master of the Pit ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Im with you kit! Finger food is some of the best foods summer has to offer. Watermelon, or grilled pineapple spears are natural finger food sides- especially when no plates are needed!

kit s likes this.
  7. Got to agree with you Kit. Matter of fact I was just talking to my neighbor about that last night. Plus, you don't have to dirty up any silverware with the finger foods. Good looking ribs there.

kit s likes this.
  8. Thanks brown eye vic and bbq brett...

9. TomKnollRFV

TomKnollRFV Master of the Pit

Might not dirty up the silverware..but the shirt..your pants..the pile of napkins.. ;)

Looks good though! :)

kit s and phatbac like this.
  10. flatbroke

flatbroke Smoking Fanatic ★ Lifetime Premier ★

The vittles look very inviting.

kit s likes this.
  11. phatbac

phatbac Master of the Pit

Man ate with his hands way before there was silverware. doing so bring out the caveman in me! love the post!

Happy Smoking,
    phatbac (Aaron)

kit s likes this.
  12. Might not dirty up the silverware..but the shirt..your pants..the pile of napkins.. ;)

Looks good though! :)[/QUOTE]
    Thanks Tom and you got that right.:D

13. Man ate with his hands way before there was silverware. doing so bring out the caveman in me! love the post!

Happy Smoking,
    phatbac (Aaron)[/QUOTE]
    Yep and hanks Phat:D

14. Thanks flatbroke.

15. Lookn4u

Lookn4u Smoke Blower

Looks finger licking good to me......