Fettuccine Alfredo

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I made the home made Fettuccine Alfredo this evening and followed the procedure from ritchierich ritchierich 's post ( #12) in the video from Not Another Cooking Show.
Results were absolutely fantastic and incredibly delicious.

I am completely convinced that the Parmesan cheese MUST be Parmigiano Reggiano. Nothing else compares.

Well worth the expense!!!!!

John

Last edited:
Thanks for the Likes dls1 dls1 , texomakid texomakid , and chopsaw chopsaw .

I was intrigued by the video, so I checked out another Not Another Cooking Show's video on Parmigiano Reggiano ( not sure who the chef is but this guy knows his stuff) and that convinced me that it is defiantly the cheese that makes ALL the difference. And he was absolutely right!

If you guys haven't tried this recipe you are missing a great taste treat.

Thanks again,

John

Last edited:
I made the home made Fettuccine Alfredo this evening and followed the procedure from ritchierich ritchierich 's post ( #12) in the video from Not Another Cooking Show.
Results were absolutely fantastic and incredibly delicious.

I am completely convinced that the Parmesan cheese MUST be Parmigiano Reggiano. Nothing else compares.

Well worth the expense!!!!!

John
I just made it last night as well!! Turned out awesome!Totally agree with it must be real Parmigiano Reggiano! Very simple but great! JUST add grilled chicken or shrimp haha! And that guy has some good recipes and cooking informational videos. I have tried several and they have turned out legit!

Reactions: BandCollector
when I make heart attack on a plate I only use 3 things light cream, butter and only Locatelli Pecorino Romano cheese, I grate my own for freshness, melt butter in cream add the grated cheese till you get the thickness you prefer. cheaper grated cheeses take away from the flavor worth the price 1 stick of butter, 8 oz. of light cream and cheese to desired thickness,

Although not authintic... Sam the cooking guys way is my go to when making it. And its simple enough my son Ryder can handle making the whole dish. Its one of his favorite meals.

Reactions: ritchierich
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky