Festival Debit\Credit Cards

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

buckscent

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 6, 2010
B'ham Alabama
What do you guy's do for debit\credit cards if no phone line is available?  I will be setting up in different toens in my State and will not have access to phone lines to take Debit or Cedit cards. And most folks these day use Debit cards.

do you have cell service? There are companies that offer attachments to your phone that you can process cc's thru the internet connection on the phone. 

There are several machines that you use a linking cable to your cell to get approval and it allows the machine to print 2 receipts. One for you and one for the customer. Call the company that is going to process your charges

Last edited:
If you have an iphone or android try this

squareup.com

a very cool tool, no monthly cost, % fee and you can email receipts. The customer just signs the screen for credit cards.  Very cool tool.  A lot of bands that our church brings in uses it for the merchandise table.

It is important to talk to the company that is processing the charges for you so you meet their format requirements

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky