• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Festival Debit\Credit Cards

buckscent

Smoke Blower
Joined Jul 6, 2010
What do you guy's do for debit\credit cards if no phone line is available?  I will be setting up in different toens in my State and will not have access to phone lines to take Debit or Cedit cards. And most folks these day use Debit cards.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Yea what the #*#** is he talking about? Buck have you been smoking a fattie?

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
do you have cell service? There are companies that offer attachments to your phone that you can process cc's thru the internet connection on the phone. 

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
There are several machines that you use a linking cable to your cell to get approval and it allows the machine to print 2 receipts. One for you and one for the customer. Call the company that is going to process your charges

Last edited:

smokey mo

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 18, 2009
If you have an iphone or android try this

squareup.com

a very cool tool, no monthly cost, % fee and you can email receipts. The customer just signs the screen for credit cards.  Very cool tool.  A lot of bands that our church brings in uses it for the merchandise table.

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
It is important to talk to the company that is processing the charges for you so you meet their format requirements

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.