Feels like a pork kinda Day

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

linescum

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 12, 2006
Saxton, Pa.
Just got the ECB fired up and waiting for it to come to temprature..gots 10# of baby back spares and a 6# butt..the butts been marinaded over night with vinegar, red pepper , onion, garlic and some old bay :). the ribs i rubbed down last night also with a commercial rub. they will be done with the 3-2-1 and some maple syrup and brown sugar for the final glaze.. the smoke today is hickory.. temps here today are 38 with a high of 48, 10 to 15 mph winds.

CAN YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLL, WHAT THE LINESCUM IS COOKIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
00f87dd0_vbattach11913.jpg

a89064f4_vbattach11912.jpg

here they are before i foil them they sure are looking mighty tasty. next is some potatoes for some tater salad and peel some shrimp for some scampi.

Can You Smeeeeeeeell, What The Linescum Is Coooooooking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
d46f27bd_vbattach11917.jpg

5ea45757_vbattach11916.jpg

Looking great linescum. Wish I had some ribs thawed out this weekend. Keep the pics coming.

Keep Smokin

hummm, little lady stopped snoring, looked over at me and said "you see you do spend more time on that damn site then with me" then rolled back over to start snoring again......
icon_evil.gif
and all I'm trying to do is reseason the masterbuilt......oh yea, plus I already prepped 2 1/2 lbs of ground beef for my jerky as well.......seeing as that is all she left me after making spagetti........
icon_rolleyes.gif

heres the ribs ready to pull off and chow with some shrimp the butts in the cooler waiting to be pulled..another smoking success
9d8bbe76_vbattach11924.jpg

591b0055_vbattach11923.jpg

db1529d3_vbattach11922.jpg

man i couldn't get the sock off of it without it falling apart. this was the first one i was actually able to pull. can't wait for the sammies to take to work tommorrow
96af3da6_vbattach11926.jpg

fe3bf599_vbattach11925.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky