Feels like a pork kinda Day

Discussion in 'Pork' started by linescum, Mar 11, 2007.

1. linescum

linescum Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Just got the ECB fired up and waiting for it to come to temprature..gots 10# of baby back spares and a 6# butt..the butts been marinaded over night with vinegar, red pepper , onion, garlic and some old bay :). the ribs i rubbed down last night also with a commercial rub. they will be done with the 3-2-1 and some maple syrup and brown sugar for the final glaze.. the smoke today is hickory.. temps here today are 38 with a high of 48, 10 to 15 mph winds.

CAN YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLL, WHAT THE LINESCUM IS COOKIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. smoked

smoked Master of the Pit OTBS Member

ummmm...when is dinner ready?????? and here I am cleaning my smoker and having to re-season it!!!!!

3. meowey

meowey Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Enjoy the day!

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

4. linescum

here they are before i foil them they sure are looking mighty tasty. next is some potatoes for some tater salad and peel some shrimp for some scampi.

Can You Smeeeeeeeell, What The Linescum Is Coooooooking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. pigcicles

pigcicles Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Looking great linescum. Wish I had some ribs thawed out this weekend. Keep the pics coming.

Keep Smokin

6. smoked

smoked Master of the Pit OTBS Member

hummm, little lady stopped snoring, looked over at me and said "you see you do spend more time on that damn site then with me" then rolled back over to start snoring again...... [​IMG] and all I'm trying to do is reseason the masterbuilt......oh yea, plus I already prepped 2 1/2 lbs of ground beef for my jerky as well.......seeing as that is all she left me after making spagetti........[​IMG]

7. linescum

heres the ribs ready to pull off and chow with some shrimp the butts in the cooler waiting to be pulled..another smoking success
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. linescum

man i couldn't get the sock off of it without it falling apart. this was the first one i was actually able to pull. can't wait for the sammies to take to work tommorrow
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. cajunsmoker

cajunsmoker Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Looks great Linescum[​IMG] I bet those shrimp really rocked[​IMG]

10. tonto1117

tonto1117 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Drooling on laptop linescum!!! That's my kind of surf and turf [​IMG]

11. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Smoking Guru

Linescum -

You did one heck of a job there!