Fatties For Football Sunday

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rangers13

Original poster
Apr 29, 2010
Long Island, NY
sorry all no pics  as of now but I did my first fatties today.  One pizza themed (pepperoni, sauce,mozzerlla) and another stuffed with eggs, hash browns, cheese, and crumbled bacon.  They turned out unbelievable  and everyone loved them.  They were by far some off the best things I ever smoked.  I think my wife took some pics so i  will try to post them.  I will be smoking more next week or so, especially the breakfast one.  Thanks for all the great info, I love this place ( my family too :)).

we assume that without the Q-view, it just didn't happen!!!!  Glad everyone enjoyed!  That's the point, isn't it?  Cheers!!

LOL

Don't let the wife or friends Bully you about taking pics. Its really OK. My step daughter still talks smack when I get the camera out. But her lips slam shut when its time to eat.

Just giving you a tough time.

Glad it all turned out good and everyone enjoyed.

Sounds good. Cant wait to see the pictures.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky