Fathers Day Fajitas On The Griddle

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mighty fine looking fajitas john. Whole spread looks delicious and good on you for taking care of a neighbor

Thanks Jake! Had it not been for other people at dinner I would have done it like yours and mixed all the peppers and onions in with the meat. The shrimp were awesome try that out sometime.

Awesome looking Fajitas John!! Looks like everyone was happy. It's nice to see you thinking of your neighbors and running a plate over...wish you were my neighbor.

Like!

Thanks Joe! Everyone left happy and full and I got leftovers for a couple days. Win win!

Some good eats there for sure! Think I could make two meals out of it...one with the chips and dips and the other with the fajitas. I bet you made the neighbors day when you showed up...that's a great neighbor!

Ryan

Thanks Ryan. It was a great Fathers Day for sure.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky