Father’s Day 4 the Bear (From the Big Green Egg)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Father’s Day 4 the Bear (From the Big Green Egg)

I got a little smoke with this one:

So Bear Jr & Bethany had their 16th Wedding Anniversary on the 17th of June,
but it didn’t stop Bear Jr from making some Ribeyes on his BGE for Father’s Day, 2 days later.
They also made some Corn, and some Twice Baked Taters, and a Mixed Berry Pie for Dessert.
They brought that stuff up to our house at 4 PM on Sunday, so we could all sit down & eat.

Smokey put on a show, while we were eating, by running around full speed, acting like a Crazy Cat!

Supper was all Very Tasty !!!

Bear

Just the 4 of us, so not a Big Spread---Meat, Taters, and Corn:
IMG_8791.JPG

Bear's Plate:
IMG_8792.JPG

Mixed Berry Pie, by Bethany:
IMG_8793.JPG

Bear's piece of Pie:
IMG_8794.JPG

Looks like an incredible meal Bear! The pie definitely takes it into a true American meal😃 great work by Jr for what had to be a great plate to share with family!

What an awesome gesture on the part of Jr. and Bethany. That looks like a fine meal and no doubt you enjoyed it. Sounds like you and Mrs. Bear raised the boy correctly: with love and respect.

Robert

Looks like an incredible meal Bear! The pie definitely takes it into a true American meal😃 great work by Jr for what had to be a great plate to share with family!
Thank You Jed!! Sorry it took me awhile---Wasn't feeling Great.
LOL---I get the last small piece of pie tonight @ 8, during our nightly Movie.
Bear Jr always does a Great Job---He's picky. LOL
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Sometime the simple approach is the BEST! Hard to beat a great steak with corn, taters and a tasty pie for desert.

Bear this all looks great, I hope it was a good Father's day celebration for you. You deserve it!

Ps...I need that pie in my life

What an awesome gesture on the part of Jr. and Bethany. That looks like a fine meal and no doubt you enjoyed it. Sounds like you and Mrs. Bear raised the boy correctly: with love and respect.

Robert
Thank You Robert!!
Yup, he's on the top of our "We did that right" list.

Bear

Well Bear:
Bear Jr & Bethany did Dad and Mum up a nice family Fathers day supper.
All looked great . nice to enjuy with the loved ones in your life.

NOW you know me Bear ....i'm all about dessert and that pie looks top notch
Well done to Bethany

David

That all looks so good, but that pie yum!
Thank You RD !!
Appreciate That !

Bear

Nice Father's Day meal, John. Bear Jr and Bethany did you proud.
I really want a big slice of that pie. :emoji_yum::emoji_yum:
Miss Linda made me my favorite meal, roast beef and tons of Yorkshire pudding, for "Grandpa's Day".
Gary

Thank You Gary!!
Glad you had a Great Grandpa's Day too!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Well I'm very late on this one John. All looks great, I've never had a Steak from a BGE, but have heard they are fantastic. That Pie is stealing the show. Glad you had a great Father's Day.

Boy howdy, a perfectly balanced ribeye dinner with berry pie for dessert, can't bear that! RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky