Fantastic results

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dutch is a great proofreader and editor. He has helped me more than he'll ever admit. Not to mention my surprise at finding him as a mentor on this board. Hopefully the next time he swings through the treasure valley we can find time for coffee and a fattie....

Thanks Dutch

And Debi if you would like the first book of B Bar Jake I have it in PDF that is easily e-mailed Just let me know.

Longshot

Longshot -

It's always best to have a proof reader other than yourself. I can never proofread my own stuff I see what I meant not what I typed (as you all have no doubt noticed in my posts!)

I'd love to check out first book of B Bar Jake. Send in on!

Debi

Long, Looks like I'll be that direction in May- wanted to do it the end of March but Mrs. Dutch said we ain't going anywhere until after the granddaughter is born (due April 2nd).

Longshot, I just got done reading the first three parts of Chapter 1 on the SASS forum. I would be interested in reading the first book in PDF if you would like to send it.

Should I read the PDF book first or does it matter? I suppose Longshot L'Amour would cause legal woes. ;) My Grandfather was an avid reader of western books. I have a virtual Louis L'Amour library.

I don't normally read western novels, but this reads like a Steinbeck. HIGHLY recommended!

Why George? Why George?

So far it's a winner Longshot!

Thanks Debi, That means something coming from a non-western fan thank you very much.

Longshot -
You are a very talented writer. When something is written well it doesn't always matter much what it's about. If it flows - it's takes you with it and leaves you wanting more. Well done!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky