Fajitas Help!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

texas trails

Original poster
Feb 13, 2011
North Dallas Area
I want to add fajitas to my menu. However I have never bought them, never grilled them, I don't know zip about them. Do i buy them pre-marinated or not, if now with what and how do you season them and with what? Most of the ones I have had were OK, but I would like to know the full story on them. How to grill, how to serve, and portion size as well. Can anyone help me out?

First of all welcome to SMF. There are a lot of very friendly & knowledgeable folks here to help you. I urge you to sign up for the free E-course. It will give you the basics, & even if you are an experienced smoker you may learn something new. Then start asking questions. Good luck & glad to have you aboard. Don't forget we all love Qview! Now, if you would go to the roll call section & introduce yourself, so we can give you a proper welcome. As for the fajitas, just go to the top of the page & type fajitas in the search box. I just did & there were 298 results. Happy smoking!

I know there is a dry fajita mix that is avaliable...i'm sure there is a maraniade too. I would try to find that,then grill your meat and peppers and onions up.serve it on a big platter so everyone and make their own.With some hot corn tortillas or fresh made masa tortillas!

Al gave you great advice on the search bar. There are so many folks that never figure that out and miss getting the benefits of all the forum posts already out there. Glad to have you here and good luck with the Fajitas  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky