Eye of round jerky

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

slavikborisov

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 24, 2021
Pennsylvania
Did some eye of round jerky on the smoker using Duncan Henry recipe turned out really good I had it in the marinade for 3-4 day before it went on the smoker …. Tried with the grain against the grain and they’re both fantastic! Really love the Hobart slicer being able to cut such large slices!
F316492C-BBA5-4DF0-AE4A-FDC9DE269F00.jpeg
9188B6CD-6133-4CEE-B15C-EBA714AAD9D3.jpeg

Did some eye of round jerky on the smoker using Duncan Henry recipe turned out really good I had it in the marinade for 3-4 day before it went on the smoker …. Tried with the grain against the grain and they’re both fantastic! Really love the Hobart slicer being able to cut such large slices!View attachment 681633View attachment 681635
That's some great looking jerky!

Reactions: slavikborisov
That's awesome . I like the looks of with the grain myself .
Great color on that . I hold mine 3 days before drying . I think that adds to it .
Nice work .

Reactions: slavikborisov
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky