Exciting day for me!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jagerviking

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 19, 2009
Henderson nv
Look what fell into my grubby little hands today!!

This will be my first build, so my first question to you builders out there is, what do you do with the existing holes on the top of the tank, cut out the threaded pieces and fill in the holes? Advise will be greatly appreciated and eagerly awaited.

Oh duh! turn the tank upside down so the holes are on the bottom and put threaded caps in em!!! That was the swede side coming out of me in my first post!! haha

Nice score! Looking forward to your build!
cool.gif

Congrats nice find!!

You've got a nice project on hand my friend. It's all good, especially with pics.

Looking forward to you build. Sounds like a fun project.

If you go the reverse flow route, or otherwise, you could always incorporate them into a drain system for cleanout. Nice score and good luck with the project!

I am definatly going reverse flow with it. I am also going to cut up my new braunfels el dorado and use that as a warming box.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky