Every keeps grabbing bites

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cheech

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 19, 2005
Beautiful Grand Rapids Michigan
I am tired of everyone grabbing the smoked turkey before I have had a chance to take it off the bone. So here is my solution.
a7e87716_vbattach11602.jpg

6d11b8f3_vbattach11453.jpg

d7ec7a20_vbattach11318.jpg

c329bb99_vbattach11176.jpg

lol. i use to have a chihuahua that would sit next to me when i ate. you came near me, and she would attack you. she drew blood on my oldest bro. he would tease her while i was eating, acting like he was going to grab my plate. she got him a few times.

They look more like they are worried you are not going to give them their props.Do you have to feed them before they go into guard mode?

Well truth be told they never get to guard mode it works more like a road block and just slows down every one when they try to grab a bit.

They do love a few hand outs, silly me for taking their word that they will guard me.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky