European trip idea for those of us cash challenged

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 16, 2007
4B59E502-AA47-45C3-9039-BF328CABEEDC.jpeg

I may have to surprise the wife and take a trip to Paris. By way of London. Probably need to pack a canned ham for the trip though. And some two day old bread. Stop at loves for condiments at the hotdog station

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
I may have to surprise the wife and take a trip to Paris. By way of London. Probably need to pack a canned ham for the trip though. And some two day old bread. Stop at loves for condiments at the hotdog station
And a cooler for drinks. You know them highway gas station gouge ya on prices.

Jim

• Haha
Reactions: flatbroke
Why short change the wife and stop at a Loves, you would be in Buc ee's country, gotta hit one of them.

Why short change the wife and stop at a Loves, you would be in Buc ee's country, gotta hit one of them.
No doubt. Try the brisket lol

Just got back from 15 days in Europe and (Norway, Sweden and Netherlands) couldn't spend any cash until I got rid of Euros at the airport. No ones takes or wants cash. Just tap your card and go. Heading back this summer for a month. Didn't find any bbq worth eating but lots of great eats. Best green cheese over there.

Just got back from 15 days in Europe and (Norway, Sweden and Netherlands) couldn't spend any cash until I got rid of Euros at the airport. No ones takes or wants cash. Just tap your card and go. Heading back this summer for a month. Didn't find any bbq worth eating but lots of great eats. Best green cheese over there.
no eggs or ham with the cheese?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky