ET-75 came in w/pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hoser

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jul 11, 2008
Cumberland, Rhode Island
Well folks, finally got my Maverick et-75 for the rotisserie. I rotisse quite a bit throughout the summer, and just couldn't resist when I got one with free shipping.

I use an EZ-Que for almost all my rotissing, and it looks like it's going to be pretty easy.

1. probe and cable...(woven, and plastic wrapped)

2. Large and small bushings to pass the cable through before plugginto transmitter.

3. Receiver...same as every Maverick receiver you ever saw.

4. Transmitter with mounting bracket....mounts on handle end of spit.

5. Rubber filler strips for mounting bracket ( I used the large one on the ez-que)

6. Various sized wire clip to secure cable to the spit.

7. Batteries!! who would F&*^$#%g beleive it? They're included.

Here's the way it looks at the handle end of my ez-que cradle...I forsee no problems.

Well it sure looks like your hooked up now with the new thermo meter for your rotisserie. Now I have 2 of those rotisseries and I have never even takin them out of the boxes yet. I guess I'm just a hands on type of guy.

What I love about my grill is that there is a long chip holder right in front of the rotisserie burner, so if I'm rotissing, I'm smoking at the same time. Best of both worlds
biggrin.gif

Nice looking unit....I have never seen one for a rotisserie before....learn something everyday.......

Actually I just learned two word......"rotisse" and "rotissing"....are those really words or are they quotes from George Bush ???

Rick

Thats awesome. I also didn't know they made those? I've been telling my wife I need to figure out how to rot. while in the smoker, why wouldn't you? The SFB seems to get in the way though. Anyone ever seen the rib-o-lator from big papa smokers? Now thats what im talking about. I can't seem to cut & paste it here or I would

I wish somebody would make one of these where the transmitter would be fine in the pit. On my kingfisher, the spit rides on big bearings and there's no way to mount the transmitter and run the probe from the outside without wrapping it up.. No big deal, but it would save a bunch of trouble.

I'm beginning to think this site is going to be REALLY expensive. I've made several mods to my GOSM and now, here's the Rib-O-Lator. Yep, it fits perfectly.
icon_mrgreen.gif
And then there's that cordless spit motor......
PDT_Armataz_01_04.gif
and then ....... and then ........there's the ET-75, of course gotta have that too...... Oh when will it end?
icon_mrgreen.gif
P-s-s-s-t, don't tell SWMBO. We'll just keep it between us, OK?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky