Emoticons

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
its getting hard to post here anymore,is it just firefox that this board doesnt like because man it screws up on every post now? we need an exterminator around here man

Firefox's last release was a little messed up. Firefox is supposed to fix it in their next release in a week or 2

Ok guys here is the latest.  Paul - Beer B Que sent me some zip files with some emoticons and I am trying to go thru them and put together a post that you can vote on.  I have been busy with personal stuff and have not had time to work on it. I will try to get it done this week.

If you have some personal favorites please send them to me in a PM so I can try to add them to the vote

Ok guys here is the latest.  Paul - Beer B Que sent me some zip files with some emoticons and I am trying to go thru them and put together a post that you can vote on.  I have been busy with personal stuff and have not had time to work on it. I will try to get it done this week.

If you have some personal favorites please send them to me in a PM so I can try to add them to the vote
Is there some squirrel emos?
icon_lol.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky