Elk Steak, Portabellas And Asparagus!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Hey all, broke in the new Camp Chef today... I gotta say, this grill is a pleasure to use... very impressed with it!

While I was smokin up some ribs for this weeks lunches....

A8CEC86A-DFAA-4062-9834-1DC099755CF8.jpeg

We also cooked tonight’s dinner on it.
Menu of elk round steak, portabella mushrooms and asparagus!

Sorry for the lack of pics, but here are the finished pics. Sorry, I’m not a pro. But we did use the fine china for the meal!

47359946-C65A-4489-A1E5-1D2CFCF26A34.jpeg

14182530-EB0B-467B-B432-9926635D52A8.jpeg

205589EF-3CC4-48BD-894D-BB8BDED7DD6E.jpeg

It was a real tasty meal, thanks for lookin all!

OOOOOOH!!! Big Like! Love elk! Heading back to Montana in 2 and a half weeks for birds, pronghorn, and my buddy got lucky and got an elk cow tag. So looking forward to some elk meat!

Justin! Howdy Brother...long time! Man, all that grub looks terrific my friend! It's hard to beat a grilled elk steak...Nicely done!

Red

Hey all, broke in the new Camp Chef today... I gotta say, this grill is a pleasure to use... very impressed with it!

While I was smokin up some ribs for this weeks lunches....

View attachment 465669

We also cooked tonight’s dinner on it.
Menu of elk round steak, portabella mushrooms and asparagus!

Sorry for the lack of pics, but here are the finished pics. Sorry, I’m not a pro. But we did use the fine china for the meal!

View attachment 465670

View attachment 465671

View attachment 465672

It was a real tasty meal, thanks for lookin all!
It really don't get any better than that right there!!!

Unless your talk'in Elk back strap.

Great meal man, Elk is my wife and my favorite meat bar none we will take over any other meat on this planet and most likely any other planet.
And your ribs look totally legit, nice work bud.

Dan

Beautiful elk steak dinner, perfectly smoked ribs for lunch, the good life, Like! RAY

OOOOOOH!!! Big Like! Love elk! Heading back to Montana in 2 and a half weeks for birds, pronghorn, and my buddy got lucky and got an elk cow tag. So looking forward to some elk meat!

Sorry for the very delayed response.... Thank you much for dropping a line and the like! Elk is something I think my fam and I could live on... just good pure and nutritious meat!

I hope y’all got some game! Montana is an awesome place to hunt! Could you please let me know what y’all ended up with? Hoping your hunts were a success!

Justin! Howdy Brother...long time! Man, all that grub looks terrific my friend! It's hard to beat a grilled elk steak...Nicely done!

Red

Thanks Red! I’m a bit embarrassed that I’m just getting back to you! My apologies... Sure appreciate the kind words!
Hope all is well with you and yours!

It really don't get any better than that right there!!!

Unless your talk'in Elk back strap.

Great meal man, Elk is my wife and my favorite meat bar none we will take over any other meat on this planet and most likely any other planet.
And your ribs look totally legit, nice work bud.

Dan

Dan, thank you for the very kind words and like.... very much appreciated! Sorry for the very late response!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky