Elevated Cottage Pie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Had to come back for another look. We have ice storm coming today an going to be stuck inside for couple days. Giving this a shot. Going to grind up that lamb leg. Man I hope dont lose power but better try to get generator working this morning.

Reactions: jcam222
That is simply astonishing Jeff. Another 5-star magazine quality meal and presentation. I see a real and valid chef's title in your future. You're turning out stuff that hands down beats some of the best that the celebrity chefs are showcasing. Very well done my friend.

Robert

Not so pretty but tasted good. Boy this is labor intensive. Ground a lamb leg. That truffle oil I just got is really strong. Next time I will use tsp's instead of Tbsp's.

20220209_155753.jpg

Not so pretty but tasted good. Boy this is labor intensive. Ground a lamb leg. That truffle oil I just got is really strong. Next time I will use tsp's instead of Tbsp's.

View attachment 525303
Looks good to me Brian. The truffle oil is certainly strong so a little goes a long way. Depends on your taste buds and the quality of the oil too. Is what you got white truffle infused olive oil?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky