Electric stuffer info.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mowin

Master of the Pit
Original poster
May 30, 2015
upstate ny
My neighbor is looking to get a electric stuffer. Hes looking at the Cabelas 20# commercial stuffer and there optional electric motor.

Anyone use one of these? Does the motor really make it easer? How about stuffing snack sticks with this unit?

He really doesn't need a electric one, but he wants one, plus I get to use it..:biggrin:

Last edited:
its frees up your hands to do other things (ie drink beer, size links, treat casings like a baby with two hands, slap your wife on the butt when she walks by, the possibilities are endless) and has controls for speed and has a foot pedal control.  I have read that some have had issues with sticks due to the pressure /size / lack of proper moisture content.    I just don't want to experience it so I just use the 5 pounder for sticks.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky