Electric smoker question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Zilla25

Original poster
Jul 23, 2022
Hello. New to the forum. I am replacing a gas grill after 12 years and am debating the Masterbuilt gravity 800. I also have a Weber kettle and WSM 22.5. I live in the NE and was wondering how well the electronics hold up through winter? I would obviously have it covered but not enclosed.

Also I probably put about $200-$250 in replacement parts for my Weber e310 over the 12 years(grates, flavorizer bars, ignition). How much have any owners put into their 800?

Thank you in advance.

The masterbuilt gravity 800 is pretty new so not sure if you will get go data on long term stuff. But with everything the more you isolate from moisture the better. If its covered and you maintain it will last

Reactions: bigfurmn
Search the forums here. I personally dont have one but am very interested. They are good units from what i have read.
Edit: welcome from minnesota.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky