Electric Knife

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

newbrian

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jun 22, 2016
NW Indiana
I am currently using my Mister Twister electric filet knife to cut briskets. I'm wondering what other electric knives are good, my motor is old and I'm probably going to have to replace it soon. I have had pretty good luck with the Mister Twister but looking for input. TIA

Reactions: JC in GB
I don't own one but I've heard some good things about the Bubba blade corded and cordless electric knives.

I do own one of their regular filet knives and set of their pliers and at the price point are of excellent quality imo.

Last edited:
Rapala cordless with ion battery is very nice. But when I need to replace, I think it will be the Bubba. Easy to find blades for Rapala, not sure if Bubba is same blades or not.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky