Eggplant Napoleon with sausage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oh Cliff....I am so going to steal this!! As others have noted, you've been turning out some great looking stuff and this looks amazing. This is gonna be dinner this evening, I can promise you that. Excellent job sir!!

I set off at least 2 smoke alarms frying them

Too funny. Tracy thinks the smoke alarms are cooking timers: when they go off, the food is done :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Looks Great Clifish!!!
I've had eggplant with Mozzarella & Sausage, but not for a long time----Too Long!!!
Yours looks Mighty Tasty!!
Like.

Bear
Thanks Bear, I bet you could do a great version in the Ninja, might have to cook the eggplant first then cook the whole thing (basically what I had to do) and thanks for the like!

Oh Cliff....I am so going to steal this!! As others have noted, you've been turning out some great looking stuff and this looks amazing. This is gonna be dinner this evening, I can promise you that. Excellent job sir!!

Too funny. Tracy thinks the smoke alarms are cooking timers: when they go off, the food is done :emoji_laughing:

Robert
Thanks Robert, I can only imagine what you will make, you are always over the top with your cooks, Tracy is very lucky to have you in the kitchen. I look forward to your cook.
-Cliff

Reactions: Bearcarver
Great cook there, looks delicious! Makes me want to fry up some eggplant to top over a dish of pasta, was a staple growing up. RAY

Reactions: clifish
I have been craving Italian for a while

Well Cliff, I was too. Had an Italian dinner on the brain for today and when I read this. I knew it was the direction I was going....and I'm well on the way. Sauce is done, eggplant is battered and cooked, sausage and cheese mixture is done, and the pseudo Caparese salad is cut up. Now it's just final assembly then out onto the grill to cook.

Well Cliff, I was too. Had an Italian dinner on the brain for today and when I read this. I knew it was the direction I was going....and I'm well on the way. Sauce is done, eggplant is battered and cooked, sausage and cheese mixture is done, and the pseudo Caparese salad is cut up. Now it's just final assembly then out onto the grill to cook.
Can't wait for the write-up

Either works, although I am sure your meal had some twists and extra's to deserve it's own thread.

Fantastic looking meal! Will be making it when the weather is better (the snow has melted enough to open the lid on the bbq) because I have to do the frying outside. Set the alarm off twice this week lol. Wife will not let me disconnect it. So I have to use my cast iron pans mostly outside. Thank you for sharing.

• Haha
Reactions: clifish
I agree next time one way or the other, the frying s getting done outside. Either the CI on the BBQ or try it on the blackstone.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky