Easter lollipops

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great God I reckon!! Those just look spectacular Travis. Don't know that I'd have the patience to do them but I sure can sit here and drool over what you did. Fantastic job and a great big LIKE!!

Seriously...just WOW!!
Robert
Thanks Robert! These deffinatly take some patience to make. But in the end its always worth the time spent.

So these looked so good I thought I would make them for our friends. HOW in the world does that dang pin bone come out?????
I am one into this and beginning to regret !

So these looked so good I thought I would make them for our friends. HOW in the world does that dang pin bone come out?????
I am one into this and beginning to regret !
You have to break it at the bottom. pull it off the side of the bigger bone working from top to bottom then snap it off .Its not easy but once you get the first one it goes pretty fast. All that said its not really a big deal if you leave it one. Just a nicer presentation .

Reactions: RichGTS
It took me about 45 minutes to do 12. My hats off to you for feeding A large group.
I ended up using needle nose pliers after scraping the meat down to grab the end of that dang bone.

It took me about 45 minutes to do 12. My hats off to you for feeding A large group.
I ended up using needle nose pliers after scraping the meat down to grab the end of that dang bone.
Good thinking with the pliers. I like to prep these the day before sometimes. Really helps out. Make sure you post the finished product! I'm sure they will turn out good!

Thank you for the idea - first time making these and I got tons of kudos on the flavors. They went fast, I had to snap a quick picture of one of the last ones. I seasoned them under the skin like you did and glazed them with 2/3 blues hog and 1/3 orange juice. Great appetizers!!

Attachments

• 00B928C6-CAC2-4195-A3A2-2EE09793972D.jpeg
    00B928C6-CAC2-4195-A3A2-2EE09793972D.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: chopsaw
Thank you for the idea - first time making these and I got tons of kudos on the flavors. They went fast, I had to snap a quick picture of one of the last ones. I seasoned them under the skin like you did and glazed them with 2/3 blues hog and 1/3 orange juice. Great appetizers!!
Mman they look awesome! Nice job! I'm glad they came out well and everyone liked them! The blues hog and orange juice sounds real good!

Reactions: RichGTS
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky