Dyna-glo offset smoker cover

Discussion in 'Charcoal Smokers' started by dougroch, Dec 5, 2015.

1. dougroch

dougroch Newbie

Does anyone know of a cover made to fit a Dyna-glo offset smoker?  I bought this smoker a few weeks ago and based on positive reviews and it seems to be a somewhat popular smoker but I cannot find a cover specifically made for this smoker.

2. bbqwillie

bbqwillie Smoking Fanatic

None exits at this time to my knowledge. Dyna-glo has promised one but not delivered yet. If you find one post it here. I'm looking for one.

3. dougroch

dougroch Newbie

Thanks, I had seen somewhere too that Dyna-Glo was going to offer a cover for it sometime this fall.  I guess until then a tarp and some bungee cords will have to do.

4. smokemeat1

smokemeat1 Newbie

PA
    I emailed them last month and asked the same ? . the reply was  we are not going to make a cover for this model

5. bbqwillie

Maybe I'll start a company to make them then......  I'll be retired in a few months. That would give me something to do when I'm not smoking.

So what features would you like to see on your cover?

I'm thinking a 2 piece cover, 1 piece covers the CC and is insulated and fire resistant, with a zippered front that opens so you could swing the door open. It would hold heat in the CC and insulate against wind and rain. The FB portion would attach to the CC cover with Velcro and be removed during a cook. Anybody else?

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
  6. dougroch

dougroch Newbie

I would buy it but do I get a discount for starting the thread that gave you the idea?

7. kurtas

kurtas Newbie

The web site has been updated and it looks like they are selling covers for all their smokers soon.

8. smokemeat1

smokemeat1 Newbie

PA
    Well I'm glad to see that now they are going to make one , after they told me that they are not going to make one

9. bbqwillie

The smoker seems to be a good seller so I can't imagine why they wouldn't make one.

10. kurtas

kurtas Newbie

they have in stock,just ordered free shipping.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
  11. bbqwillie

OUT OF STOCK... They went fast!

12. kurtas

kurtas Newbie

I kept checking their web site daily , hard to believe will keep you updated if I see something.

13. bbqwillie

You can find them on Amazon now.

14. alex hagerty

alex hagerty Newbie

amazon has it