Duck Fat/Barnyard Chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
What a good combo.
Spray the chicken with the duck fat.
IMG_2293.JPG

Sprinkle the barnyard on the chicken, put in ziplock and fridge for few hours.
IMG_4534.JPG

Going on the weber kettle later today.

Man that's gonna be delicious. How do you like that spray duck fat? I've seen it at the store and considered it many times but was unsure of quality?

Duck fat in a spray can......new wonders of the world are nothing short of pure brilliance!

The duck fat spray is good stuff. I have the solid fat too but not used it yet. Just dont use the spray to do on any pan if your doing any bread or dessert, you will have quacky tasting bread.....lol

if the spray nozzle clogs just dip it in warm water.

The duck fat spray is good stuff. I have the solid fat too but not used it yet. Just dont use the spray to do on any pan if your doing any bread or dessert, you will have quacky tasting bread.....lol

if the spray nozzle clogs just dip it in warm water.
Good to know. Thanks. Gonna pick some up

Warren

You can get the spray in just about all the wallys now. Look in the section where the higher end olive oils are.

Reactions: hoatkuto
Thanks

My wife was unsure so she had a leg, she said it was pretty good and has a nice taste.

Its in the baking section. High end like a buck or two more than the cheap stuff...:emoji_laughing:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky