Double Smoked Ham Sams (3 Ways)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
A double smoked grilled ham and swiss sounds good Bear.

Point for sure
Chris

Thank You Chris!!
Yup, but I didn't have any Swiss in stock, and shopping is a bit sparse lately.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Timely post. We are striking out finding our favorite ham and might be doing a spiral. Question. Does the ham itself actually pick up more smoke flavor? I don't plan to add a rub or sauce to the ham...

Timely post. We are striking out finding our favorite ham and might be doing a spiral. Question. Does the ham itself actually pick up more smoke flavor? I don't plan to add a rub or sauce to the ham...

Thank You Sam!!
If you follow my Step by Step, with the low temps for that length of time, and use Hickory Smoke, it will definitely pick up more smoke flavor.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: zwiller
good looking plates. I’ll never cook a ham in the oven again after double smoking one years ago.

Amen to that !!
They're the best!
Before I could smoke my own meat, the last place we got Double Smoked Hams was at
"Davis' Meats" @ The Quakertown Farmers Market, in Quakertown.
They take the best Smoked Ham in the area "Leidy's Ham", and Smoke it again. It's Great, but a little bit too salty---And Super Expensive!!!
And we used to have to order them 2 weeks ahead of time.

Bear

Last edited:
Reactions: wbf610
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky