Double decker taco night!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Those are some excellent looking takos BED. I'd be a happy camper after a plate of those.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: Buckeyedude
Dude, sorry to be late to the party… but I’d have been in line and tried to sneak a whole rack to myself! 😉

Nicely done and congrats on a well deserved ride!

Me sneaky sneaky with them tacos…

7574C500-A6F7-4C6C-87F7-192DAF16AE8D.gif

Tacos..!? What tacos? 🤷🏼‍♂️🤣

Nice thread!

• Haha
Reactions: Buckeyedude
Buckeyedude Buckeyedude oh yeah the queso is not the best. But I do like the sauces.

Jim
Yeah Im going to try something else next time! Maybe white queso! The sauces are great! I use them on many things!
Wow, those look fantastic. As much as we love Mexican themed meals around here I could see that being a huge hit. Very nice and thanks for sharing.

Hmmmm....me thinks me senses another firehouse post forthcoming :emoji_wink: Can't wait to see what you do with this one.

Robert
Thanks Robert! They were a hit!

Reactions: JLeonard
Oh hell yeah! I do something similar with ground brisket but that taco holder is a game changer. And I will 2nd on the Taco Bell sauce shit is good!
Thanks Vol! I love making tacos and especially making them a little out of the box or with some leftovers to switch it up! And yes, those sauces are legit!
Those are some excellent looking takos BED. I'd be a happy camper after a plate of those.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris! I like collecting your points! LOL

Dude, sorry to be late to the party… but I’d have been in line and tried to sneak a whole rack to myself! 😉

Nicely done and congrats on a well deserved ride!

Me sneaky sneaky with them tacos…

View attachment 668264

Tacos..!? What tacos? 🤷🏼‍♂️🤣

Nice thread!
Thanks Rafter! I wasnt expecting a ride, but it is super cool! You gotta be quicker than my boys if you wanna sneak a rack of tacos away! Just be warned.....they are pretty good shots! lolol!

• Haha
Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky