Dont mess with my grandparents

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jokensmoken

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Dec 7, 2016
Whitmore Lake Michigan
Ralph and Velma returned to their local Mercedes dealer only to see the sales clerk handing the keys to their dream car over to a lovely young lady.
As Ralph approaches the sales clerk he overhears the young woman comment about how pleased she was that the clerk managed to get her a.$10,000 discount...
"I cant believe you sold me this beautiful car for only $65,000" Ralph overheard the young woman exclaim.
Ralph wets a bit agitated, butts in and says "excuse me sir, but you assured us that you would hold this car till the end of the day while we tried to raise the additional $10,000 we needed because $75,000 asking price was the absolute bottom line and now you've gone and sold our dream car to this young lady for our offering price..."
How could you"
The clerk shruged his shoulders, nodded towards the young woman and responded "How could I not? I mean look at her; those long shapely legs, that um that perfectly heart shaped, uh, well, come on, shes drop dead gorgeous"
On that last comment, the young lady walks over to Ralph and hands him the keys to the new car, smirks at the clerk and says "I told you I could get this yoyo to take 65 grand grandpa...love you both. Are you still picking me up for dinner at 6:00?"

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky