Don’t Miss This Tonite!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dang clouds. Wish my boys could have seen it. Always fun to look at the stars with them.

It's really cool to see. Seen it a couple hours ago. Thankfully clear here.
On a separate note Justin, be sending you an email later after we eat supper.

Ryan

Reactions: Sowsage
Lol. I just saw this and had to share.
Screenshot_20201221-212610~2.png

Dense fog here. Saw it a few days ago. Was going to break out the telescope. Maybe tomorrow night!

I was not initially aware, sounds like this lasts a couple days? Hopefully we can all get the opportunity to see it!

Yep too cloudy here last night. It won't be the same, but hopefully I'll be able to see it tonight.
I wanted to watch the live feed from Stonehenge at dawn of the Solstice, but it was so foggy there that you couldn't even tell when the sun actually rose. Newgrange actually had great weather, but of course I wasn't watching that feed.
Typical end for 2020.
Gary

We ended up getting a break in the clouds,got all set up,started tightening the scope tube to the mount and the effing mount broke!

Had to settle with viewing thru the binoculars.

My boys and I got clear skys and a good view of it - they were amazed that it was the first time its happened in so many years (800ish)? Hope you all got a chance to see it.

Reactions: chopsaw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky