Dogs and Ring

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice texture on those . Looks like the juicer works good .

long strips of meat, not cubing,
I always cut into strips with a tapered end . Makes fast work of it and don't need the push stick .
Not familiar with that double grind attachment . 2 plates ? 2 knives ?

Reactions: checkdude
Nice texture on those . Looks like the juicer works good .

I always cut into strips with a tapered end . Makes fast work of it and don't need the push stick .
Not familiar with that double grind attachment . 2 plates ? 2 knives ?
I cut strips too. That’s the idea of the “Big Bite” grinder. It has a wider spot than normal in the auger to take a big bite. That said, I don’t like feeding big strips when going straight through the 1/8” plate. It’s not the best grind. Better to double grind, but I’m trying to get away from that and make the emulsion meat easier and faster. I want that 1/8” grind going into the juicer and this dual grind attachment seems to do that well in one pass.

Yes, it has two plates but one two sided knife. The meat is fed into the kidney plate first and rough cut then passes straight through the second plate. They are sandwiched.
F3DD373E-C649-4644-BB27-0D67202D61D6.jpeg

7B607A96-4FC5-43C6-8C60-3CBDB9206DDA.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky