Does a Bear Eat Turkey in The Woods?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have!! They were all re-runs but the show was still going when I was a kid

Kinda giving away my age,
Robert

Don't tell Al I told you, but both Al & I watched the first runs of that family program.
Ozzie & Harriet started when I was 3 years old (1952), and ended the year I graduated (1966).
And two of my All-Time favorite Singers were Elvis Presley and Ricky Nelson. :emoji_sunglasses:

Bear

Thanks for sharing Bear. I promise, your secret is safe with me. I won't tell a soul, let alone Al :emoji_laughing:

Lips zippered,
Robert

Festive ! Looks great . He does do a nice carving job .

Thank You Rich!!
Yup he's done a lot of Turkeys already!!

Bear

Wow ! Do you have security in the dining room to keep the predators away during the picture taking?? They must be confined in some way! I would be sneaking bites... Great looking dinner Bear..

Thank You Joe!!
I got Bears all over the house.
They keep an Eye on things: Check This Out--- Bear from Log to Finish

Bear

Last edited:
LOOKS GREAT! We agree with missus. While I love smoked turkey, no way for Thanksgiving dinner. That said, it's perfect for TG "2nd dinner" after football/poker/etc. :emoji_laughing:

Thank You Sam!!
Yeah, I don't mind with Turkey---I like it about the same with or without Smoke, so whatever She wants. Now if it's my Prime Rib---That gets Smoked!!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Talk about a thanksgiving day spread! It all looks so delicious.

Looks like your turkey skills are right on par with the prime ribs!

Like!

It absolutely does!! Fantastic job Bear and a beautiful meal. This looks like it came directly out of a Norman Rockwell painting. It's that perfect!! Big ol' Texas sized LIKE on this one my friend!!

Damn that looks good!!
Robert

Thank You Robert!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Great looking food!
Looks like Ozzie & Harriet!
I'm sure most of the guys never heard of them!
Al

Thank You Al !!
The things I remember best were Ricky's singing & David's Professional Trapeze Work.

Bear
0625287_10.jpeg

Talk about a thanksgiving day spread! It all looks so delicious.

Looks like your turkey skills are right on par with the prime ribs!

Like!

Thank You Xray!!
I'll stick with my Prime Ribs.:emoji_bear:
In my book, Turkey's best for Sammies!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Maga likes on that bird and table Bear. It looks fantastic!!!.

Point for sure
Chris

I'm more a leave it to beaver fan myself. Eddie Haskell Rocked..

Maga likes on that bird and table Bear. It looks fantastic!!!.

Point for sure
Chris

I'm more a leave it to beaver fan myself. Eddie Haskell Rocked..

Thank You Chris!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky