Do we have a dead group here?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 17, 2013
Central Pa
Who or what is smoking?

I am going to do chicken cordon blue wrapped in bacon this weekend.  Using my smoked bacon and swiss cheese.

Smoked in my newly built uds.

Not Dead, I just moved to NJ for an undetermined length of time. My Daughter, Ski302, insisted that I leave the smoker and all my stuff so "THEY" don't have to go without Smoked meat. So I have to wait on a new one and the funds to replace my AMNPS, Pellets and Torch, etc...JJ

Last edited:
Hope the new one comes soon.

What ya buying?

Probably another Gen 1 MES 40. I am still on the disabled list and no time or ambition to mess with Wood or Charcoal. Plus I make Sausage and the easy to reach and hold 130 to 180*F control of the MES suits my purpose. One day there will be a Lang Hybrid or other Stick/Charcoal Burner to ride along next to the MES...JJ

I'm here!!

Just did some Chick Thighs.

Don't know what or when I'll smoke next---Dealing with an MRA and an MRI right now.

I made a few comments on the other PA threads, but I got kinda lonely!!

Bear

Looks like a nice place.

Food looks good too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky