Do Left Over ATB's Keep Well

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Does anybody actually have leftovers of these? EVER?
I make enough to ensure there is extra for me later, That and most don't like the level of heat I do so there are usually way more of the stuffed Habnero ones left.

Reactions: drdon
BS, I eat them cold out of the fridge 4-5 days after making them and they are fine !
4-5 DAYS?!?! I make stupid amounts and I cant make them last that long. And yes, for some reason they are even better cold!! Damn...now ya got me wanting to make some more....looks like im stopping by the store tonight. I need to start buying bacon by the truck load!!

BuckeyeSteve look up ABT"S in the home page listings under veggies and you will find all kinds of them.
What I don't understand is what's left overs??

Warren

BuckeyeSteve look up ABT"S in the home page listings under veggies and you will find all kinds of them.
What I don't understand is what's left overs??

Warren
Yes, I read a bunch of them and decided my first try would be jalapenos stuffed with hot sausage, cream cheese, bacon and sharp cheddar. They turned out very good. I froze the leftovers to see if I could pull them out of the freezer and put them in the oven. If it works that could be a game changer. I could make a whole smoker full and pull as many as I want out of the freezer.

Reactions: drdon
They should be fine frozen. How do you think jalapeno poppers and cheese sticks are keep at the restaurants and fast food places. They for sure are not fresh. Keep us updated how it turns out for you.

Warren

Definitely interested in the frozen reheat
I just tried it. Preheated the counter top convection oven to 400 deg. Pulled them out of the freezer and baked for 20 minutes. They were just as good as when I pulled them off the smoker.
I'm definitely going to have a gallon ziplock of these in my freezer. Time to go back to the farmers market for more jalapenos.

Just don't eat them for breakfast...
a friend made me about 20 of them and I took them for lunch at work. well it wasn't long and 9 am and I was into them... about 10:30 am I had to go home from work sick... lesson learned!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

• Haha
Reactions: negolien
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky